TAR NEWS: July 2013 TAR/MLS Statistics
The Tucson Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service (TAR/MLS) is a cooperative real estate database of listings and sales information. Below are the latest available Residential Statistics and Rental Statistics:
JULY RESIDENTIAL STATISTICS HIGHLIGHTS
● Median Sales Price of $159,900 was only $100 less than in June. A year ago, the price was 14% lower at $140,000.
● Total Unit Sales decreased to 1,263 in July from 1,399 in June.
● Average Sales Price for July of $197,444 is a slight increase from June’s $196,376. A year ago, the price was 8.5% lower at $181,978.
● Total Active Listings were 3,933 and 3,953 in June. In July 2012, there were 3,477 listings.
● Average Days on Market was 50 in July; 53 in June.
● Total Under Contract decreased to 2,226 in July from 2,342 in June.
● New Listings were basically flat: 1,721 in July and 1,748 in June.
● Total Sales Volume of $249.4 million is a 9.2% decrease from June’s $274.7 million. The July 2012 volume was $206.9 million.
● Conventional loans were 40% of sales, continuing to exceed cash sales of 29%.
FULL JULY REPORT >> http://tucsonrealtors.org/tar-v2/statsJuly2013.pdf
JULY RENTAL STATISTICS
FULL JULY REPORT >> http://tucsonrealtors.org/tar-v2/statsRentJuly2013.pdf