Mark Isenberger returned to his Tucson roots in 2018 and joined Cushman & Wakefield | PICOR to manage class A office property. During his 25-years in Southern California, Mark spent 18 years developing a diverse background in commercial property management, including retail, office, medical, and development. Most recently, he has focused on managing high-rise office towers, working for institutional investors in Los Angeles. In his last assignment prior to returning to Tucson, Mark oversaw a corporate campus for a Fortune 500 insurance company. He is a long-time BOMA member, both chairing and vice-chairing the Westside and San Fernando Valley Regional Councils, and a past member of the BOMA Greater Los Angeles Political Affairs Committee.
AFFILIATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Greater Tucson
- BOMA Greater Los Angeles
- Warner Center Association
- Bachelor of Arts – Journalism/Political Science: University of Arizona
- State of California Real Estate Salesperson License
- State of Arizona Real Estate Salesperson License
Contact Me Directly
If you would like more information about a property or have other questions, please complete the form below and I will get back to you.